• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Facelift DC5 with Volk Te37's

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How cool does this look?:cool:

I know the owner lurks on here now and again, So if you see this then I think your car looks mint mate..

What makes it even better is that you have my old Amuse exhaust and ITG maxogen on board too :)

If you ever consider parting with them rims then please let me know, I dont think a CW DC5 could look better with any other rims:cool: :cool:

While I am rambling could any of the photoshop guru's put a dark carbon effect on the bonnet? (like the BC one) :whistle

DSCF2778.jpg

DSCF2781.jpg
[/img]
DSCF2739.jpg

DSCF2748.jpg

DSCF2757.jpg

DSCF2758.jpg

DSCF2771.jpg

It is nice, but the facelift looks nothing unless in white.

My local Honda dealer is selling a blue and black one. The front looks poor imo.

Facelift looks too smooth and pampered imo.

If I was looking at a DC5 I think a late model of the more aggressive pre-facelift car would be my idea.

Horses for courses though eh. ;) :lol:

A facelift for free would be accepted happily. :twisted:

hey thats my car! hi everyone many thanks for the kind comments :)
dotty you can have first dibs on the rims but i don't reckon i'll be parting with em for a while :mrgreen:

Very nice wheels but I don't think the white colour of the wheels suits the car properly as they are so white they make the body work look cream.

Back