• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

facia colour

i'm modding the facia adaptor that surrounds the stereo and want to paint it silver same as my facelift dash, i've done a search and the concencus is champagne silver, the problem is i've been down to halfrauds and cant find it anywhere and the staff are as usefull as a chocolate teapot can anybody here help me out :?:

yes i posted on that thread asking about the colour but got no answer so thought i'd start a new thread to see if i could get any help

n31lb said:
yes i posted on that thread asking about the colour but got no answer so thought i'd start a new thread to see if i could get any help

:oops:

Manufacturer - NPAE

Champagne Silver (R241-E YR220L)

Thinner - T537

Activator - C762

That is the proper OEM paint. As far as i know its not availible to the general public and is for 'Industrial use only'.

Neily03 said:
Manufacturer - NPAE

Thinner - T537

Activator - C762

That is the proper OEM paint. As far as i know its not available to the general public and is for 'Industrial use only'.

Thats the stuff, if you take this into halfords they will look at you like run a circus and try and sell you a red nose! You need to take this to a spray shop and see if they can made you something up ;)

I missed your request for colour in my thread, sorry matey :oops:

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
Neily03 said:
Manufacturer - NPAE

Thinner - T537

Activator - C762

That is the proper OEM paint. As far as i know its not available to the general public and is for 'Industrial use only'.

Thats the stuff, if you take this into halfords they will look at you like run a circus and try and sell you a red nose! You need to take this to a spray shop and see if they can made you something up ;)

- Kevin.

So what colour did you use?

moNoKnoT said:
Neily03 said:
Manufacturer - NPAE

Thinner - T537

Activator - C762

- Kevin.

Cheers for the info will try them paint codes, might hang on and get the bonnet sprayed up back to its former glory while i'm going to the sprayers :twisted: bloody stone chips :twisted:

n31lb said:
moNoKnoT said:
Neily03 said:
Manufacturer - NPAE

Thinner - T537

Activator - C762

- Kevin.

Cheers for the info will try them paint codes, might hang on and get the bonnet sprayed up back to its former glory while i'm going to the sprayers :twisted: bloody stone chips :twisted:

I still have half a can left of this stuff, someone is welcome to have it if they have a spray gun and a compressor?

Funky said:
So what colour did you use?

I took the colour codes and popped the door handle bit out and asked them to make something up for me ;)

- Kevin.

Back