• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fading seats?....

I looked at a DC5 on the weekend and the sales bloke said not to buy one with red or blue seats as they fade and mark really easy, and your better off with black? Anyone suffered from this or is it just car salesman talk to get me to buy the one he had.
Ta v much

The salesman is talking $hite :roll:

Red or blue seats on a DC5 look sooo much better than the black ones :D

Thought as much. Still can't make mind up on body colour though.
The search continues....

If you are in the market for one - Why not look in our cars for sale section, owned by enthusiasts you won't find better examples ;)

Mine are fine, the red seats need a bit more upkeep as they show the dirt but no more then a 10 minute cleaning job. Haven't heard of them fading before.

Suppose just need to look at some and see what condition they're in.
All that's going through my head at work is "I want white, no blue, no black, no white, no black, no definitely blue... or white?..."

Black seat are really nice mate, the red stitching on them sets them off nicely. Black seats are classy, but I'm still gonna put red buddy club seats in lol

Moan the black seats!!! :D

Red seats look by far the best imo, black is just too bland, and not massively keen on the blue (works with a blue teg tho).

They don't wear badly.

The only real issue is replacing bolsters, but this is painless and cheap enough.

med.jpg

Get a set of these!!! :cool:

I've already enquired about them, special order only and serious cash, but very very nice seats!

By the sounds of it they would be over £500 a seat but best to contact Stevie @ Unit-8 for more details, plus a 6 month wait for delivery apparently.

Nothing wrong with black seats, easier to keep clean than the other colours. It's for the lazy ppl as is met silver. :p

:( I fancy some carbon fibre though lol

Then you best be prepared to spend anything from £500 to over £1000 a seat if you want proper carbon seats mate!

Once you're in them you it makes no difference what they are made of;)

Back