• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fan not working.

Just noticed earlier when I was waiting/stationary for about 15 minutes, my temp was higher than the normal and it went like 3/4 of the gauge.

Turned the engine off right away, let it cool down for a bit then tried it on again. Temp was still rising up and the fan is not kicking, same as the aircon/blower and air controls.

Basically I got no blower/aircon no fan and no rear de-mist. Radio is still working it's just the 3 buttons below the radio are not as well as the fan.

Alarm went off as well earlier and tried unlocking the car, alarm was still going but managed to stop it by constant locking and unlocking the car.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Water in the electrics? With the ammount of rain we've had, I'd be looking under the fuse lid just incase. Could also just be the usuals like thermostat, fans switch etc.

Water in the electrics? With the ammount of rain we've had, I'd be looking under the fuse lid just incase. Could also just be the usuals like thermostat, fans switch etc.

Only the fuse under the steering. :D

Back