• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FAO Dotty!

Yeah he is getting a DC5 :D

Natural progression you see ;)

I just hope she goes to a good home 8)

Hey All,

Yes thats right, im following in the footsteps of Dotty.

I would post the car for sale in the "deals for wheels" but i havent made enough posts :confused:

Anyway if you know anyone looking for a lovely satin CTR then point them in my direction.

The car is 11,250 with the mods.

Cheers,

Watto

P.S nice to see you all again :D

Oh i forgot to say.

Please let me know if you think im being stupid selling the CTR iv been thinking about it for 2 weeks and still cant make up my mind.

The honest reason im doing this is because i have the chance to own a DC5.

If i dont buy a DC5 then im going to mod the CTR.

Just dont know what to do :smt075

Oh i forgot to say.

Please let me know if you think im being stupid selling the CTR iv been thinking about it for 2 weeks and still cant make up my mind.

The honest reason im doing this is because i have the chance to own a DC5.

If i dont buy a DC5 then im going to mod the CTR.

Just dont know what to do :smt075

Mod it. :cool:

Hmmmm

I have been thinking about it but then again the DC5 already has the mods i want for the CTR and you dont see many of them around my place. ](*,)

Tough call mate, I myself have a ctr and I have started to mod it even so it's in my mind to look for a dc5. I would be taking on an older car though and it would have to be pre facelift as they look better, but they do have the all important lsd don't they and that would make a huge improvement to the ctr's handling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly mate.

That really doesn't help my situation :lol:

Well i've got a few weeks yet to decide so..... who knows either way i suppose i'll be happy in the end because i don't mind having either ;)

^^ :D

Sorry mate, well I would say get a champ white dc5 then with red recaros because that's what I want.

They are pretty similar, but I like the dc5's dash better silly things like that make me want to get one. You could always just spend £425 buying the brand new diff on the other site and your r will then handle alot better.

Well to be honest i'm looking at a 2001 silver DC5 as they are rarer than most it has some nice mods as well but i need to sell my CTR first before i can have it.

I was in for a c/w DC5 for a very good price as well but changed my mind at last minute because he would only give me 9k p/x for my CTR and i've only had it 6 months and spent a few quid on it as well :confused:

^^ That's really why I probably know I will keep my ctr, the stealers offered £11,750 for it 2 years old in April with air con and 14K so it's not worth getting rid.

Tough call mate, I myself have a ctr and I have started to mod it even so it's in my mind to look for a dc5. I would be taking on an older car though and it would have to be pre facelift as they look better, but they do have the all important lsd don't they and that would make a huge improvement to the ctr's handling.

Don't forget the steering! Non electric and a decent amount of road feel in the DC5, then again I am biased because I made the EP3 - DC5 move back in 04.

Now looking to downsize to DC2/EK9/CH1.

Those are the type of facts that make me want one even more and i always come back to wanting one so i think i'm making the right choice.:rolleyes:
Nice one sikboy just what i needed when i was in doubt :lol:

There you go then mate get one if you can offload yours. Not keen on the silver tho Champ white is best then nhb like Milano Chris's.

yeh there we go then, i was sorted and thought yes i'm doing the right thing.

Then i looked at your CTR terry :lol: :lol: :lol: :(

The DC5 is leagues ahead of the CTR. Ask any DC5 owner who used to own an EP3.

Back