• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fast road set up

I have alwyas been impressed with the ctr's handeling as a bog standard car but now im thinking that i want to make it handle abit better. Ive seen on here befor people talk about 'fast road set ups' i think thats right?

im wondering if these are any good, what it involves and what sort of price we are talking about?

It has transformed the handling of my FN2. No more Clarkson effect for me! :woot:

I've always been interested in how much improvement the FRSU gives to the car. My previous car was a 97 vauxhall Astra so my EP3's handling is a dream compared. I can't imagine how it can be improved :D But saying that, most people can't be wrong so I've purchased all the mods for it and will be booking my car in soon. Cant wait to see the results :D

There are several threads in the suspension section that explain exactly what happens parts wise and everything else to do with the FRSU. Please have a look and a read, and then post any new questions on threads that already exists in the subject.

I had this done a few week ago, I was allways sceptical about this but having it now it is a lot easier to drive now, I noticed with the extra power I have now aswell that it wasn't as good in the bends but this is well worth the money and brought me back to enjoying the car again.

I had mine done best thing i ever did, i had tein coilovers and the frsu went on track and rinsed standard handeling type r's, the day i rolled out of abp i hit a roads and round abouts..... Epic win

And uprated bushes and lower control arms and tie bar and strut mounts and roll center adjusters and......

I wonder how much I could get for a kidney...

Back