• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2 exhaust

hi, the standard FD2 exhaust looks stainless steel to me.
i wont be going down for the powerflow route.

i'm just waiting for a price for the milktek system from litch.

i'd deffo be going down the milktek route if it was me. They make some good stuff and there is no doubt the FD2 system will be bang on :cool:

Not undersealed from Litchfields?

Jesus for 23k id want it undersealed. rip off.it only costs £100 cant beleive they dont do it as standard.

Bazz that twinloop for the FD2 dont look like normal twinloops? Is it correct pic or have they changed the design of the 'loop' ?

I was also very surprised by this. Reason he doesn't is that Hondas (and many others) come undersealed from the factory. It's only the like of EVOs and Skylines that don't. However the quality of the underseal isn't as good as Euro standards so advised having it undersealed properly after 2 years.

DC5s don't come undersealed from the factory. I bought mine from Iain and asked him to underseal it, it was no problem. Just something you need to remember to ask for, I suppose.

Back