• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2 In This Month's Evo

Excellent choice Cereal - I am only in Essex, a quick hop over the crossing with camera in hand? :D

Excellent choice Cereal - I am only in Essex, a quick hop over the crossing with camera in hand? :D

I think that could be arranged...
As I said, you have to wait till early/mid November to see it tho...
ordered last week...2 months to arrive at the jap side dealers one month for the boat crossing and a couple of weeks for the type testing etc...

I think that could be arranged...
As I said, you have to wait till early/mid November to see it tho...
ordered last week...2 months to arrive at the jap side dealers one month for the boat crossing and a couple of weeks for the type testing etc...

I am sure the waiting will be painful. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL
I keep thinking I'm talking to myself!

I'll have a look around and see if I can't find anything a little less confusing...

Thanks
:cool:
I'll defo post a full review and pictures once I get it.

If you run meets who knows....I might even bring it along to one...

Theres no might about it fella, you WILL be attending meets with it!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :smt047 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Theres no might about it fella, you WILL be attending meets with it!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :smt047 :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D
Maybe....Just as long as I can avoid the mistake a friend of mine made in his NSX at the first Jap fest of the year...

:D
Maybe....Just as long as I can avoid the mistake a friend of mine made in his NSX at the first Jap fest of the year...

Ah yes, the Silver NSX. :(

I browse the NSX forum alot (wishful thinking on my behalf :lol: ) and seen the Japfest nightmare unfold. :( :( :(

Ah yes, the Silver NSX. :(

I browse the NSX forum alot (wishful thinking on my behalf :lol: ) and seen the Japfest nightmare unfold. :( :( :(

I know....bless him....last corner of the first lap....
The video was on youtube. Filmed by his girlfriend!
He was actually the guy who first alerted me to FD2.

White cars are not that hard to keep clean IMO. A lot easier than black anyway.

I know it's your choice and your money at the end of the day but IMO you really have made a school boy error in not ordering it in white.

White cars are not that hard to keep clean IMO. A lot easier than black anyway.

I know it's your choice and your money at the end of the day but IMO you really have made a school boy error in not ordering it in white.

Everyone is welcome to an opinion...but I think

a. I've never liked white as a colour for cars. Unless you happen to be female.
b. I agree with you about black being worse than white (I had a black Celica GT), but as I said earlier a friend had a white Integra and said it WAS a 'mare to keep clean. Especially the alloys.
c. I wanted it in Silver. I think the graphite alloys look the nuts....

Last edited by a moderator:
a. I've never liked white as a colour for cars. Unless you happen to be female.
My secret is out!;)
b. I agree with you about black being worse than white (I had a black Celica GT), but as I said earlier a friend had a white Integra and said it WAS a 'mare to keep clean. Especially the alloys.
I have a white Scoob supplied by Litcho. I honestly find that far easier to keep clean than my old NHB CTR.
c. I wanted it in Silver. I think the graphite alloys look the nuts....
Silver will look nice with the dark wheels, completely agree with you there. I've seen a few pics of EP3 CTR's in Satin Silver with dark alloys and the effect it creates is good, I'll say that.

Anyway, as I said it's your money and choice at the end of the day, so balls to what anyone else thinks!;)

Back