• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2 owners/pre-orders thread

:D

FD2 company car?! - that's ridiculous!

Ridiculous AND one of the perks for making company director this year!

:lol:

My budget was £16,000 + whatever I can get for the ATR. If I get less than £7k I guess I pay the shortfall...

Life's good...

Can I ask you who you have tried for insurance just incase I can get a better quote?

I had to sort insurance out through the company insurers. So it just gets lumped in with our vans. The quote was only £50 more than we're paying currently.

5th gear have had the Litchfields demo car and they have done a feature on it. It's rumoured to be on TV on 3rd Sept :cool:

Agreed Tiff or maybe Plato these guys would really test its abilities. Im not be sexist i like vicki but she does have a tendancy to giggle, alot. Makes you think if it will be featured on Top Gear as well. Although thinking about it seeing what Jeremy 'Motormouth' Clarkson said about the uk car i will be very surprised if they do! Especially as there rivals and former co presenters have got there first! Can't Wait!

I really hope they do it justice. Remember the mockery they made of the FN2 feature when they were comparing it to a Honda bike? I gave up watching 5th gear long ago to tell you the truth, however this is one episode I will check out

I really hope they do it justice. Remember the mockery they made of the FN2 feature when they were comparing it to a Honda bike? I gave up watching 5th gear long ago to tell you the truth, however this is one episode I will check out

Spot on fella - Fifth Gear has gone tits up and is not really worth watching anymore.

Obviously a Type R review will always attract a certain section of the motoring community. :smt047 :smt047 :smt047

Great - she will just chuckle and giggle some, say VTEC once or twice and chuckle some more. :rolleyes: :evil:

Yay, just put a deposit down on a Championship White FD2. I hope to get it late October/Early November :D

Herbie - congrats dude - welcome to a very exclusive club :cool:

Cereal and I are going to a meet and our cars are going to be a TRO feature, if you can make it please join us.

You did well to get it so soon, are you having one from the stock Litchfields have already bought?

Where abouts r u?

To those that are buying them, make sure they are new and no milers, as there are already some accident damaged ones and low grades with 3k on them going through the auctions :eek:

They are brand new from Litchfields, direct from honda dealers. Some other companies are buying them at auction though

giger - where, what and when is this TRO feature you speak of :confused:

I didn't order through Litchfield in the end. The car I've ordered has 5km and it should be on the boat anytime soon.

It's gonna be a long wait :whistle

Back