• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2 owners/pre-orders thread

There seems to be a few of us that have pre-ordered FD2s and a number of other people interested in getting them.

I think it would be useful for the people with them on order to put their names in here and optionally the company they are sourcing it through.

Hopefully any questions or issues with ordering, delays, or any car related issues might be answered here and also so we can just generally help each other out.

Maybe all FD2 related threads can be moved here as well to start getting some content in this forum and to clean up the FN2 one?

With any luck this will attract current none TRO members that have ordered FD2s as well.

Thanks to the mods for setting this up :smt023

I think it would be useful for the people with them on order to put their names in here and optionally the company they are sourcing it through.

Well....here goes then.

My name is Chris and I'm a Hondaholic...oh, sorry, wrong meeting....
:lol:
I'm getting myself an FD2 through Litchfield Imports.
"Controversially" getting it in silver with the red/black seats.

Should be with me by late October/Early November.

If anyone wants a low mileage, FHSH silver ATR for about mid october, I'm your man.

Litchfields too, but in white. I'm hopefully picking mine up around mid November.

It has be be said that the package Litchfields offer does seem to be very good. I passed on the satnav double din headunit though, the fit doesn't seem to good to me (might require a bit of custom work to get it just right).

I passed on the satnav double din headunit though,

Me too.
I've never wanted satnav. Seems like a bit of a cop out...
So I'm just getting the Alpine stereo with ipod lead and Pioneer component speakers. He fits an Alpine as standard and I've never liked Alpine stuff. I've had 2 Alpine head units in my distant past and they've both fallen apart. So I'll have to see if that can't be altered...

Satnav is well handy! One thing i'm not too keen on with the FD2 though is the high position of the stereo. The double din seems too on show for me and is asking to be nicked. At least with a smaller removable head unit it isn't so bad.

So what stereo are you getting? I'm sure I was quoted for having a basic Kenwood jobby in?!

I think we should re-name this the 'spawny g!ts' thread

Not everyones cup of tea. I've spoken to a few ppl who say they don't like the look of them.

Personally, i've no idea why!?

Litchfield now have a second FD2 in their showroom, and according to their stocklist online they've sold a few CW ones

Cereal and Giger - good chaps that you are I have a small suggestion to make. :D

I am in Colchester, not that far from either of you (Kent and Cambs) as I am sure you know. :cool:

Cereal has already given me the nod to pop into Kent (camera in hand) when his FD2 is all sorted - would you be interested in meeting each other half way?

Silver and White FD2 photo shoot would make a fantastic TRO car of the moment feature?

Go on, meet each other half way for a little FD2 mini meet and you will have TRO homepage pics to smile about. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I am sure we could sort out a good location between now and delivery. :D

Silver and White FD2 photo shoot would make a fantastic TRO car of the moment feature?

All we would need to do is find a blue one.... That would automatically have the all black interior as well. The red/black is only available with White or Silver...

There is a blue one in Scotland but I think that is asking a little much. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent. :cool:

I will endeavour to come up with a suitable location between Kent and Cambs - Epping Forest springs to mind. :cool:

Back