• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ferodo ds2500

Thats my pads worn out, squealing like mad now, going back to standard pads for the moment.

Cant reccommend the ferodos enough, great pads, lasted around 15000 miles what more can you ask.

Just out of interest did anyone get near that or around the same with theirs?

My Fabia vRS is now on 38.5k miles with loads left on the original pads. 8)

Emergancies, red lights and junctions. I always get dead ****ed off when I'm behind someone who brakes for everything. :x :x :x

Indeed mate, there is nothing worse than a bloody brake tapper. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Indeed mate, there is nothing worse than a bloody brake tapper. :evil: :evil: :evil:
The worst are the ones who brake aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll the way down hills instead of just changing down a gear or two. :evil:

The worst are the ones who brake aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll the way down hills instead of just changing down a gear or two. :evil:

Or people who sit in a queue with the footbrake on and thus causing you to be blinded by the facking brake lights when sat behind. :mad: These latest LED style lights are the worst for it. :(

I got close to 40K on my OEM pads. DS2500's have lasted about 12K for me. On my second set for the fronts. Original discs. Very good.

Neily - looks so far ahead up the road he can see around corners. :eek:

Wait until the LED's blow and cost a pretty pound to replace. I cannot see some units being a simple pull out and replace.

I just got 8000 miles out of the Ferrodo DS2500's . Mind you, I do a fair amount of track days and people tell me I brake late.. me? ... Never . :eek::eek::eek:

Back