• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Few pics of my DC5

Decided to stop on my trip over the mountain so you sould see what the island looks like if you've never been here, just a pity there's a car blocking part of the view.

Newfront.jpg

Newside.jpg

Newrear.jpg

Engine bay cleaned, well sort off.

Newenginebay.jpg

Rota centre caps became Honda centre caps

Centrecap.jpg

I know it's sad but matching valve caps

Valvecap.jpg

Swift ARB, LCA's and tie bar finally fitted

LCAsandtiebar.jpg

Very nice man, what mods do you have under the bonnet to get such good figures ;)

Very nice man, what mods do you have under the bonnet to get such good figures ;)

Nothing spcial just the usual, K100, RBC inlet manifold, Tegiwa header, Mugen air box and Twinloop exhaust. The 247 bhp was before the 5Zigen cold air intake was fitted and when he checked it on the dyno he had to increase the fuelling by 3% because it was drawing more air in so could be closer to 250bhp now but never got a figure from him as Tdi didn't charge me for tweaking it on the dyno the 2nd time so I didn't get a read out.

I'm just happy with the peformance of the car now, the midrange torque and Vtec at 4800rpm is so much better. Sort of blows the myth out of the water that the Mugen air box and exhaust are too restrictive though.

Back