• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX Finally got my S!! (Pics Added P1)

Well after all the messing around with the DVLA i finally got my S today. 8)

As it turned out, if the dealer had told the local office they wanted to collect the reg documents then they would have been ready last week, but because they asked them to post them back the DVLA decide to leave them to the last minute of the target date.
If i hadn't called them to say i'd pick them up then i would of still been waiting now. :x

Oh well, i know what to do next time. :D

The first thing i did when i got home was whip off the hard top and store it for a few months. :lol: Been driving around in it all night trying to get those all important run in miles done. :D

I'll post some pics when i have cleaned and waxed it properly this weekend.

Here's some pics as promised, freshly waxed and ready for a nice run to Devon tomorrow.

Img_2371BLANK.jpg

Img_2374BLANK.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

Great stuff - so glad you've got it at last, even if you had to wait a little while longer 8)

Can't wait to see the pics :D

Ecellent mate.

Composite Guru said:
dotty said:
Composite Guru said:
dotty said:
Nice one Matt.. I look forward to seeing it this sunday :twisted:

What time are you about on Sunday?? :D

Hmm I'm guessing around 3ish mate. Will text you on the day with a rough time. :D

Ok mate. I'll be preparing for my Monday journey down to Devon on Sunday so i should be in all day. :D

Feel free top pop by on your way.

:smt023

How many miles you got to do now before the VTEC gets some? Atleast you have a bit of the summer left to play with the roof. 8)

Back