• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX Finally got my S!! (Pics Added P1)

Composite Guru said:
The car has done 170 miles now so the run to Devon and back should see it through the running in miles. :lol:

Then let the naughtiness start....mwhahahahaha :twisted: :lol:

Rapid 17 said:
Nice one Matt; lets hope we get some more sunny weather.

Geoff. :D

[-o<

Not meant to see any decent weather in this part for atleast another week. :x

NORTS said:
Rapid 17 said:
Nice one Matt; lets hope we get some more sunny weather.

Geoff. :D

[-o<

Not meant to see any decent weather in this part for atleast another week. :x

NelsonHaHa.gif

Do people still bother with this run in malarkey?

:?

I know I never will....

Tec said:

I know I never will....

Did not run mine in, I am sure with modern build quality it's not needed, there was a thread on either here or ctro about it.

Tec said:

I know I never will....

Its up to the individual THB. Honda recommend you do and i think its still a worthwhile thing to do so. Having owned 4 Hondas from new and run them in for 500 miles or so i have not experienced any heavy oil loss from them when so many others have been drinking oil for fun. :lol:

Like i said, it personal preference. I just respect the engineering of a car so treat it likewise. :D

Why should it bother you, you're not the one having to do it. :wink:

I suppose it will not do any harm to run it in, good excuse to let everyone look at you in your new car.

If you have a reconditioned engine or new pistons etc you will always run it in so I think with a new car running in is still the right thing to do. 8)

Back