• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finally have a Milano CTR Premier Edition

After years of debating I finally went for it and got my hands on my Milano CTR Prem Edition!!

Just thought I would share my Joy with you all :)

I'm looking at Painting the Callipers again so any colour suggestions would be appreciated :)

Attachments

• CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 002.JPG
    CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 002.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 37
  • CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 044.JPG
    CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 044.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 28
  • CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 027.JPG
    CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 027.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 27
  • CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 037.JPG
    CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 037.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 31
  • CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 030.JPG
    CIVIC TYPE-R PREMIER 55 REG RED 030.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 23
I was lucky to get her i know, the guy had only just put it on the web 10 minutes when I seen it.

I put a £1000 deposit on it straight away and hadn't even seen it in the flesh :) risky I know but she looks immaculate.

Cant believe how lucky I was only 1 owner as well which is extremely rare!!!

Well done mate! You won't be disappointed! Shame you live so far away for meets etc. I have never looked back since having mine Milano Prem. Where did you get it from. I had to drive from Medway Towns in Kent to Lake Windermere in Cumbria to get mine lol!!

I got it from a Garage in Chester!!about 120 miles away! The guy said he only buys in Top quality cars and said how lucky I was to get it!! I thought he was just giving me the big sell until I looked into it and thought I better go for it or im gonna lose it !!

I have been looking for a Milano colour for bloody ages but to be honest the ones I had seen just looked Battered and bruised lol.

where are the meets anyway Leoo? any excuse to drive lmao

Lol Santa pod raceway mostly but the next one is the bhp show which I believe is in Lydden Hill (spelt wrong) Race Track. Best google BHP Show lol.. The next Santa pod one I'm going to is Driftworks and Ultimate Street Car. Can't wait! Yeah I know what you mean about the battered ones. I was extremely lucky but could do with a front bumper respray. All just a matter of money lol!

Money!! tell me about it, spent about 2k more on my ctr than i wanted too but shes worth it I guess :)

I will keep my eyes open for the next meet, would be good to see other people with CTR's

just had a look at yours mate, looks great (few extras on there) i'm not quite there yet but got loads of time

Thanks mate, I'm changing my colour scheme though. I'm fed up with white wheels as they don't look right in my opinion lol. Going green calipers and black or dark grey alloyz I'm in the process of buying a house lol so it's all money

Back