• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finally the time has come!

I finally have my type r, 2005 (55) Premier CTR as its being delivered next wednesday. Can't wait to get modding it! Though i'm still waiting to insure it, as its quite steep atm.

Mynewcar.jpg

looking superb chris cant wait to see it in the flesh

PS those seats are mine as soon as your backs turned :p

I'm just getting rid of mine now. You won't regret buying it, trust me. So far the CTR has been the best car I've owned 8)

Here's my tuppence worth now :roll: , concentrate on making a quicker car not through power but through handling and braking. Get the grip for cornering and the power for braking up to a new level first then go power. That way you won't be playing catch up :wink:

It's the route I tried to follow on mine and it's the same route I'll go with the new car too :wink: :twisted:

Either way, you've got a cracking motor. Good Luck with it.

CTR said:
I'm just getting rid of mine now. You won't regret buying it, trust me. So far the CTR has been the best car I've owned 8)

Here's my tuppence worth now :roll: , concentrate on making a quicker car not through power but through handling and braking. Get the grip for cornering and the power for braking up to a new level first then go power. That way you won't be playing catch up :wink:

It's the route I tried to follow on mine and it's the same route I'll go with the new car too :wink: :twisted:

Either way, you've got a cracking motor. Good Luck with it.

Very good advice imo. ^^^ 8)

Looks very nice mate, enjoy it and take it a bit easy in the wet, especially till you're used to it. :wink:

you'd say thats an ok price then? i was just wondering whether it was a little under priced. thats ok if not though, i suppose.

Storry said:
you'd say thats an ok price then? i was just wondering whether it was a little under priced. thats ok if not though, i suppose.

Before I cancelled my STI for my Spec C I was going to be given £14K for my Premier with similar mileage. That price was given to be back in March though. Dunno what I'd get for it now.

Back