• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finding specific size alloys - PCD, offset, width, diameter

Hazz

B16
Alright kids... I need your help, I'm looking at you; NYA, Dotty & Tarmac.... and any other alloy wheel whores we have in our midst :lol:

I'm searching for a specific size of wheel with an oddball offset... Specifically:

13" x 6" or 13" x 7 " (ideally 6" width)

PCD 100 x 4

ET49

The offset is proving difficult to find, but the internet tells me they do exist...

Do any of you know of a search engine or spreadsheet or website containing a list of alloys available? I need all of your alloy wheel secrets :)

Have you tried the Wheel Whores forum dude, there's a tonne of goodies for sale on there. If not, you could go direct to somewhere like UP Garage in Japan, but you're looking at paying extras for shipping etc. Other than that, you could go custom or buy wheels with a close enough offset and get them machined down?

FYI - to tie up the loose end

It's becoming increasingly apparent that I am looking for hen's teeth. Especially since the discovery that I'm running 101.6x4 hubs, not 100x4. There's a few late 70's and early 80's cars with the correct PCD, diameter and offset, but width and style are sadly lacking. There are a few OEM 14" wheels that would suffice, but I'd like to stay 13".

So... Compomotive custom made wheels it is. Surprisingly affordable actually, circa £100 a corner.

Cheers for the heads up though Darren, that wheel forum proved quite useful for info.

No worries dude ;) That's a shockingly good price for Compo's, especially as they're custom ones. :cool:

Custom wheels at £100 a corner?!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back