• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First ever CTR

And indeed my first ever Honda!
Its an 02 model with only 47k. Only 1 owner previously to the garage so is in mint condition for its age. Standard at the mo but some choice mods will be done shortly.

civ2.jpg

All being well i pick it up on Friday. Cant wait!!!!!! :) :D:woot:

cheers guys. its taken me a while to find. been and looked at some the same age in a right state so im really pleased with this!!
just hope its as good to drive as i imagine!

lol
yeah didnt realise id clicked some random places until i had posted the thread! doh!

yeah course i test drove it but i mean when i get to really drive it properly on my own. its not the same having the dealership guy with you is it?

Not bad at all, how times have changed..I mean my first Honda was a civic Lsi coupe, no vtec & not a Type R ...oh dear :lol:

Have fun in it & keep hold of your Licence ;) (in a responsible type of way)

Not bad at all, how times have changed..I mean my first Honda was a civic Lsi coupe, no vtec & not a Type R ...oh dear :lol:

Have fun in it & keep hold of your Licence ;) (in a responsible type of way)

cheers mate.
i cant believe how many people on here have CTR's as their first car! i couldnt even get insurance on a 1.4 corsa! :D

My first car was a 1.3 Ford KA Collection.

Cost me the same to insure in 2003 with Egg as my CTR did this year with Bell. Had no no claims both times! :lol:

spoke to Luke at Sky Insurance. Very dissapointed as they cant give me a quote this year due to a bump i had last year so lost 2years no claims. :(

Had to go with Brentacre in the end. £1300 but 25 next year so hope it will go down a bit then.

Insurance essential but not good for the wallet. However you are right mine went down significantly when i turned 25 :D

well ive got a claim against my name and 3 points (the claim not my fault thiefing little gets) my insurance quote came in at £1589 fully comp with legal cover

Back