• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First Honda

I thought I would move this to here.

Ok the story goes, After looking at different cars I took a liking to the CTR, was it an ep3 or FN2 I couldnt make my mind up.
Looking at more FN2's than anything I put a deposit down on a 59 pate in motherwell but after much thinking ' this is a lot of money to be spending with us trying to save for a house ' and it seeming unfair for me to treat myself like that and not the two girls I backed out of it.

After a serious earful from the the boss for 'not buying myself something' I thought maybe after my holiday in July, the day before as I normally do I went to put flowers at my wee grannies grave and there it sat...

I thought Jackpot their getting that traded in.
So a quick visit to the grave ( sorry gran ) I dashed down and asked a salesman.Turned out it was the sales managers, after discussing it with him he decided to sell and after explaining I will collect it in a fortnight and the paperwork necessary it was mine, all mine.
I actually smiled on the way out.
My fortnight dragged in however with it being 30 degrees+, at the pool, with a beer I suppose I could get over it.
The sunday I arrived back home at 11.30 and I was at the garage where the car was being kept for 12. Keen? You better believe it !!

After a bit of chin wagging I was away:cool:. VROOM stall AH Sh#t:mad: had to happen here ( happens to us all :p )
The rest is more boring crap so I wont go into it but this is the car in order to now.
Just got it home

Ordered these ( 501s aswell but didnt take pic )

Old and New

Today I got the windows tinted

And the window pillars wrapped

The windows will be going to get sorted as there is a few bubbles but nothing big.
The Current list is;
Wind deflectors
Refurbed wheels
Induction Kit
EBC drilled and grooved discs with EBC pads Front and rear
Parrot Hands Free thingy ( more hassle than its worth imo)
Type R rally look Mud guards ( hmm )
Window Tints & Carbon Fibre door checks
TRO sticker ( The go faster one )

To do List;
HKS RSK
Calipers Painted
Fully serviced
4 good tyres
Type r Badge for the front grill
Think of more things for this list
:rolleyes:

No I got them done when the windows were getting tinted.
Was hoping to clean it today but it's now ****ing down.

So today I ordered 0/30 castrol edge as recommended on Opie oils website, some red line MTL 70-80 and a hamp synergie shortie oil filter.

Been recommended to use this by a work mate
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/additives/zx1-extralube-engine-friction-reducer

Opinions?

My next thing is ideas for caliper colours. Never had a red car so kinda stuck for ideas.

Hopefully get the thing washed etc this weekend and it will be going in for its waxoyl and mot.

Looks good Jamie, I really like FN2's, particularly in red.

I drove one once, really long test drive, almost bought it but company car deal fell thro. I preferred it to my EP3 I had at the time, mainly thro the security of the handling in all honesty. It felt like you could go a lot faster in the FN2 without being 'on the edge'

:lol: yea they were on the front when I got it and the rears were to be fitted.
Doubt they will stay to be honest.

Where I work we build wings for them.
The one shown is the 320, I build part of the trailing edge for the 320 and 321.

I don't normally like the FN2 but I like yours. She looks really well. Milano has to be the best colour I think personally. Good idea for the calipers! I am stuck as what to do with mine. Clean them up and do the edge silver and the main part red or just black.

Passed its mot the day and got treated with waxoyl.
I would love white calipers but think they would get boggin quickly

Nope nothing.
That's true, also toyed with the idea with glitter through black paint but thought it's a bit girly.

Back