• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First Trackday Tomorrow!

HA HA hA
You'll have butterflys as big as bats in your stomach in the morning!!!

As soon as your on track they'll disapear though.

Realy nothing to worry about though tbh, just let faster people past, then
try and keep up, I wish more people on here would do them, much safer
than hooning around on the road!!.

You'll love it!

What you reckon should be compulsary to take :?:

Got oil, cameras :lol:, spares will be on already, spare pads, tools :?:

Carl

Shoot. A space freed up on the HOT evening at Brands Hatch but I've got a conference call at work at 4:30pm. :(

Scousefella said:
Spare undies in Glovebox? :lol:

Nah will take alot to scare me, well I have been in a car driven by Pete and that was still ok :lol:

Carl

A few hundred quid to pay for the Armco that you hit. :D

Seriously you'll be fine. First priority is get the car home in one piece, so don't get the bit between your teeth even if it is a roll-caged metro sitting right up your arse. Expect to be overtaken by 'slower' cars. There will be a lot of people with a lot more experience, in track day cars, some with slicks on. You just don't know. Start off slow and gradually get faster. If you can pay £20 for a 15 minute session with an instructor to learn the lines and get tips, do it. Money well spent.

Yeah I have an instructor booked :D I think Ian does as well don't you :?:

As far as I know its just us Honda lot if I read it right :?: as it all the spaces were taken from us, if not I will drive to my own ability anyway, seen to many vids of people coming off trying to catch other cars up etc.... although my car will be fully insured so I have that at least

Did you sort yours out for insurance in the end Ian :?:

If you have got insurance, it usually has a high track-day excess. Typically 10% of the car value, so I would still go easy!

N77 said:
Yeah I have an instructor booked :D I think Ian does as well don't you :?:

Yeah have in thrsuctor booked, be stupid not to IMO

N77 said:
Did you sort yours out for insurance in the end Ian :?:

Done the insurance today. Got it for £61 in the end through Competition insurance (something like that) better than £160 that Morris wanted!!!! :shock: :shock:

Just got to find somewhere to fit my Pots tomorrow morning and I will be cool, checking the car over/ cleaning air filter etc tonight

I started a "Roll Call!" thread at the 'other' place...so rather than cross post it here: Clicky

Looking forwards to meeting everyone :smt004

Back