• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First Trackday Tomorrow!

Youll all be fine....
8)
its not a caged Mini you need to worry about its me in my 'track day beast' leaning on you in the corners cos the suspensions so frigging soft :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are 39 Hondas and 1 MR2(buddy of mine,so be nice :wink: :twisted: )

Sara said:
Youll all be fine....
8)
its not a caged Mini you need to worry about its me in my 'track day beast' leaning on you in the corners cos the suspensions so frigging soft :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are 39 Hondas and 1 MR2(buddy of mine,so be nice :wink: :twisted: )

When are we anything other than Angelic Sara?

Fire_2 said:
oh and Harvey dont enter the kitty litter sideways it will roll!

No chance of me going near any kitty litter with the slow speeds i'll be going. Remember its a NOVICE day people :oops: :oops:

Well other than one very slow lap around the ring, this will be my 1st trackday in my car :oops:

Very nervous at the moment but still looking forward to it :twisted:
Now about to go clean and check the car over before the drive down tomorrow.

What time are people aiming to get there?

paul.goffin said:
Well other than one very slow lap around the ring, this will be my 1st trackday in my car :oops:

Very nervous at the moment but still looking forward to it :twisted:
Now about to go clean and check the car over before the drive down tomorrow.

What time are people aiming to get there?

I'm prob oing to leave slough at 1 will prob be there at 2/2:30

Will give it a quick clean in the morning, will be taking it nice and easy, as I have never been to Brands, but have seen many a race car go off, and its a long way to be towed home.

Im bricking it to!! doesnt help with all the comments from work about crashing!!!

Will give the car a quick clean in the morning, we are aiming on leaving here about 1 so should get there about 2.30, M25 traffic depending of course :roll:

Lottie said:
Im bricking it to!! doesnt help with all the comments from work about crashing!!!

Will give the car a quick clean in the morning, we are aiming on leaving here about 1 so should get there about 2.30, M25 traffic depending of course :roll:

I hope the ankle is up to it, Lottie! :wink: :lol: Enjoy :D

Lottie said:

The M25 is a track in its own little way :twisted: :twisted:

SharkyUK said:
Lottie said:

I hope the ankle is up to it, Lottie! :wink: :lol: Enjoy :D

Its a nice shade of yellow now, but I think ill manage :p

:lol: :lol: you think you are bricking it!!! Spare a thought for me and Gonzo as organisers , we are bricking it for all 39 of you :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd save your cleaning efforts until afterwards to be honest!

After a few more lap days you'll just not be arsed about cleaning it before!

I give you all 10mins then the NOVICE idea will go out the window!! :lol:

GUARANTEED!!!

Tarticus said:
Well im there spectating and taking the piss out u all in a nice way :p

Sod spectating, you can come and give me some pointers :lol: :wink:

Lottie said:
Tarticus said:
Well im there spectating and taking the piss out u all in a nice way :p

Sod spectating, you can come and give me some pointers :lol: :wink:

HA HA, he can, if your going in a straight line!!! :lol: :wink:

Pete......why you not driving??????????

Back