• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First Trackday Tomorrow!

Car is cleaned and ready to go.

Loaded with spare oil, water, brake fluid.

Just got to check my tyre pressures before I go, and adjust them when I get there as necessary.
What tyre pressures are people going to run with?

paul.goffin said:
Car is cleaned and ready to go.

Loaded with spare oil, water, brake fluid.

Just got to check my tyre pressures before I go, and adjust them when I get there as necessary.
What tyre pressures are people going to run with?

Leave them as standard mate.
Maybe a couple of psi either way depending on conditions, but you'd hardly feel any difference. between 32-36psi is fine on a road tire.

Lottie said:
Tarticus said:
I dont do corners :)

Straights I can do and launching :p

I dont do corners either :lol: i will be taking a new route across the grass.

Oh Christ, 39 type r's all wreacked, the classifieds is going to be Choc a Block thursday!!!

Beware the first corner, They have a troll that throws oil as Track Virgins
come past!! :lol:

IbizaRich said:
If you have got insurance, it usually has a high track-day excess. Typically 10% of the car value, so I would still go easy!

Its with my insurance company and the normal excess doubles for that day, so it will probably be about £500-600 total

Carl

Well time for some sleep will cya all tomorrow and remember have fun, ohh and FWD will not drifit :) well they can sort of but not like RWd so dont get trying :p

Should be a fun day im sure Carl will lend me his camera so I can get some shots throughout the day, and show my superb photo skills :)

N77 said:
IbizaRich said:
If you have got insurance, it usually has a high track-day excess. Typically 10% of the car value, so I would still go easy!

Its with my insurance company and the normal excess doubles for that day, so it will probably be about £500-600 total

Carl

Its £1700 for me :lol:

Track insurance is realy only any good if you TOTAL the car. which non of you will do on a Novice night. Unless your Bonkers or a wheel falls off at 120mph or Sara drives your car on the grass or your still drunk from the night before. :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sorry Sara :lol: was a bit scary though :lol:

P Reddy said:
Track insurance is realy only any good if you TOTAL the car. which non of you will do on a Novice night. Unless your Bonkers or a wheel falls off at 120mph or Sara drives your car on the grass or your still drunk from the night before. :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sorry Sara :lol: was a bit scary though :lol:

Your comments really aren't helping the people who are nervous i.e. Me :oops: :lol:

I wish I could join you lot, have to go out with the family instead :(
Will be looking forward to some photos and incar videos :wink:

What's happened, did they all crash? :)

I expected this to be full of reviews and pics by now.

:lol: :lol: Im gutted I couldnt make it!!

Hope they all had an AWESOME time and really caught the bug for it!!

kamion said:
IbizaRich said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: sour grapes... just cause you're not there... :p

I did one last Friday!

Nice to hear how they all got on given most of them are virgins. Not many of them been on a track b4 either apparently.
:D

IbizaRich said:
kamion said:
IbizaRich said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: sour grapes... just cause you're not there... :p

I did one last Friday!

Nice to hear how they all got on given most of them are virgins. Not many of them been on a trach b4 either apparently.
:D

I'd love to get hold of a Virgin :twisted: :wink: and thrash em :lol:

trung u missed a great trackday with all the fellaz!

everyone was doing very well i thought, few spins from the crazy s2k guys but no one hit the kitty litter,

harvey ur no longer a trackday virgin yey, see ya on the next one mate :wink:

whens the next!

Were all back in one piece :lol: and im no longer a track virgin :D Had a fantastic day and have most definately got the bug!!! my poor tyres though were well and truely melted!

Back