• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fit A Push Button Start

ok confused........sensor? does it come on all by itself or some shizzle?

thought it looked like something useful.....

That triangle is where the a/c sensor is so that it can tell when it's cold enough (or somthing to that effect).

A/C was very near the top of my spec list when looking for one! cos damn those windscreens mist up easy.

exact same reason as me, a lot less tempting to put your foot down when its flat to the floor anyway :lol:

That triangle is where the a/c sensor is so that it can tell when it's cold enough (or somthing to that effect).
My 30AE (Which comes with AC as standard) had no sensor there :confused:. I was under the impression that the CTR aircon unit only had one setting... fcuking cold!

I used the triangle space to mount a push start button as I could see no other use for it.

hmm might be a plan to put vtec light there and start button where the ciggie lighter is after all....that was should still sense what it needs to, will consult my master tech at the weekend.

Cruise control sounds like it acts as a good speeding deterrent, fortunately i only have 3 points and hopefully if i keep my wits about me should avoid anymore!

i fitted mine in the end :D repositioned the hazard to were the cig lighter is. . . this was a mission!!!

however i didn't wire it like said in this guide :eek:
i wired to the ignition and starter wires. . as if it was wired to the white constant 12v and the starter wire would that not try to bypass the key/immobiliser :confused:

Perhaps the sensor is behind the triangle then, because the triangle itself is just moulded plastic.

the sensor that would be behind that triangle is only fitted on the cars with climate control, which was not available as an option on type r's :)

i fitted mine in the end :D repositioned the hazard to were the cig lighter is. . . this was a mission!!!

however i didn't wire it like said in this guide :eek:
i wired to the ignition and starter wires. . as if it was wired to the white constant 12v and the starter wire would that not try to bypass the key/immobiliser :confused:

Run me through the way you did it? I don't like the idea of hacking into my wires

Installed one in a Type R this weekend, buddy of mine sells some plug and play kits

picture.php

Back