• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fitting a new ECU?

Ok, I ned to pll my finger out but I'm a little nervous about how to go about this.

How should I fit my Mugen ECU. I know it sayd plug and play, but are there any precautions that I need to take (remove battery etc), or any pit falls to be made aware of.

Or do I leave it to TGM when I'm there tomoorrow :oops:

Just remove the batter and swap the ECU's out...lol @ paying TGM to do this, its a simple simple simple task :)

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
Just remove the batter and swap the ECU's out...lol @ paying TGM to do this, its a simple simple simple task :)

- Kevin.

Ok...will do that myself then :oops:

Thats cool....any idea on the spanner size I need? Can see a trip to Halfords on the way home now :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
Thats cool....any idea on the spanner size I need? Can see a trip to Halfords on the way home now :lol:
10mm. Just had a look and although a socket would be easier, there does seem to be enough room to get a spanner on there and lever it.

Evs said:
Welsh-Rich said:
10mm. Just had a look and although a socket would be easier, there does seem to be enough room to get a spanner on there and lever it.

Cheers once again Evs - a report will be postd later :twisted:

Back