• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 meets FK8

I was in my local B&Q this morning....car park was fairly empty but when I came back out I had a surprise parked right behind me. :D
Just wondering if it is anybody on here?
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180209_111351.jpg
    20180209_111351.jpg
    746 KB · Views: 218
  • 20180209_111459.jpg
    20180209_111459.jpg
    697.2 KB · Views: 216
Thats a proper "Civic" there Ron.
Your OCD cant be that bad if you are willing to park in a carpark? Lol!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Your OCD cant be that bad if you are willing to park in a carpark? Lol!
Oh it is Jason....believe me! :eek:
Normally I park on the furthest away edges of a car park, but on this occasion it was quite early in the morning and there were not many cars about, plus I knew I wasn't going to be long. :D
I don't mind a fellow Type R person parking next to me though. :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one in a dirty FK2 :lol:
Whoever's it is they need the carbon spoiler looks odd without it

Glad I'm not the only one in a dirty FK2 :lol:
Yes it was badly in need of a wash......made mine look positively sparkling by comparison, even though it actually wasn't. :D
It's this damn weather and all the salt on the roads....makes it impossible to keep your car clean. :(

Yes it was badly in need of a wash......made mine look positively sparkling by comparison, even though it actually wasn't. :D
It's this damn weather and all the salt on the roads....makes it impossible to keep your car clean. :(

Been meaning to do mine for weeks but come every Friday I can't be arsed which is highly unlike me, mix of ***** weather and car plans I reckon

Sell him yours when you decide to upgrade ;)

My feet are still firmly on the fence :)
Although I did try and sell the car to my mate who surprised me at work last week as he's coming back to the Honda scene, all I got was "why do I want an old type R" :rolleyes: he's going fk8 once the problems are resolved

Problems are few and far between really and similar to that of the fk2. Mainly being gearbox issues....

Photo is misleading.....it's actually a sonic grey car.
Also it' not a Mk.9 Civic. :D
Would have been an ex demo being registered in August....but I see it has 2 previous owners already so somebody must have bought it from the dealer.

Photo is misleading.....it's actually a sonic grey car.
Also it' not a Mk.9 Civic. :D
Would have been an ex demo being registered in August....but I see it has 2 previous owners already so somebody must have bought it from the dealer.

Not a sonic grey fan, Cw all day long for me

That's definitely the wrong colour, they forgot to paint it...

Back