• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Heres a comparison from front and backs. hope the images are good enough for you to tell.

rs19AU8l.jpg

MNvQXd4l.jpg

YreH1efl.jpg

TuBFmDZl.jpg

They've definitely less of a stretched look than the Continentals. I'm not sure now. :lol:

Stretch tyres FTL. Looks sh1t, don't get full tread width for the rim and loads the sidewall in a way it is not designed to do.

Those Continentals above are OEM Hazz. That's how Honda are sending the cars out.

So either those tyres are designed to be stretched... And you have to ask why if that's the case... Or honda DGAF.

Yoko AD08 245/35/19
bb61cf42ba.jpg

25a648cdf6.jpg

0 strech. However a bit more slippery when Cold compared to the contis, also a bit more torque-steer, but these tires has survived at least 3 trackdays (if not more) on an FK2 and still look new.

I belive Honda made them stretchy for steering response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoko AD08 245/35/19
bb61cf42ba.jpg

25a648cdf6.jpg

0 strech. However a bit more slippery when Cold compared to the contis, also a bit more torque-steer, but these tires has survived at least 3 trackdays (if not more) on an FK2 and still look new.

I belive Honda made them stretchy for steering response.

Do you have any problems with your tyre pressure warning light coming on with them ?
My 18'' winters rims would always have the light coming on

Well yes, during the trackday. Not a problem though. I have had the warning coming on with the contis as well. You know you can calibrate it yourself? Or disable it

Do you have any problems with your tyre pressure warning light coming on with them ?
My 18'' winters rims would always have the light coming on

No problems with my winters. Did you reset the TPM system through the menu?

Well yes, during the trackday. Not a problem though. I have had the warning coming on with the contis as well. You know you can calibrate it yourself? Or disable it

You will do, your tyre pressures go up when you get heat in the tyres.

Just wanted to throw a quick update about the Pilot Super Sports I put on my car. 2 fronts went on after 3500 miles (first 2000 was done as a demo car). I have now put 2500 miles on the Pilot SS's and gone to do a quick measurement and I still have 6mm tread left all over. I measured inside edge, middle and outside edge.

Very happy with the grip and I think they've reduced the road noise too.

I measured my CSC6s on Monday.

5.5/6/6mm on the inside/middle/outside on front and back, but I have rotated them.

The car is on 7,500 and I did 3,250 miles on the winter tyres.

I'm guessing they will be toast after Croft though.

Just replaced the OEM tyres on the FK2 with another set of Conti Sport Contact 6.
5k miles on the originals
Quite impressed with the renewed grip yesterday in the 'moist' conditions lol

Back