• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Flat wiper blades, any good?

There's a supplier is jersey that does these on eBay for £9 posted for a set...

Best thing since sliced bread.

I've been using both the Tesco and Ebay ones. Ebay ones are still going strong after about 4 months but they seem to press down on the windscreen quite firmly and seems to slow down the the wipers a bit. I've only installed the tescos ones over the weekend on the missus's jazz. Seem ok so far but was a bit of a pain to install as the spoiler only works in one direction so you have to rotate the spoiler around - which there's no instruction for, but once you've worked how it all comes apart it only really takes about 5 mins.

I will be sticking with this new type of wiper as they definitely seem better than the old stick insect type. Also, most of the time when they start to squeek is when either the blade or the windscreen is dirty. A good clean normally sorts it out.

Did you get them broze?

Yeah mate i got some for about £7 ish delivered from ebay. Needed them in time for my MOT as both existing wipers (the standard type) were split. So far these ones have been working fine, no problems. Tested up to around 80mph with no problems.

Back