• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Flat wiper blades, any good?

Been thinking of getting some of these.

Ive heard stories off some people saying theyre rubbish on the motorways etc, and other people have said different.

Has anybody had any before and are they any good?

Passenger side passenger brilliant, drivers side lasted 4 weeks then exactly the same issues as normal blades. Streaky across the window, missing top or bottom. Lifting of the windscreen at 70mph+. Just get normal wipers with an aero blade. :smt023

I bought some from Tesco for £3 each ages ago, so long infact I cant remember when. They are fugly and a right bugger to fit but they are still wiping strong with no streaks.

WTF. These are amazing :lol:

Look better, imo. They work brilliant, obviously keep the windscreen and wiper blades clean and there's no trouble.

Even at one million mph on an airfield they're fine.

I bought THESE a couple of weeks ago and so far they have performed really well, better than the stock blades. Stable at motorway speeds too.

I bought THESE a couple of weeks ago and so far they have performed really well, better than the stock blades. Stable at motorway speeds too.

Ill give these ones a try then. Not much to lose with that price. Thanks for the link. :)

Bought some of the ebay £8 wonders, lasted well for about 6 months now the drivers squeals at me every time I used it. Must replace, cheers for the reminder!

I got my blades from www.wiperblades.co.uk, just put your car details in and it lists all the blades, I went for the flat blade ones and for the price I cant fault them! Been on the car for nearly a year now and still going strong!!

I got my blades from www.wiperblades.co.uk, just put your car details in and it lists all the blades, I went for the flat blade ones and for the price I cant fault them! Been on the car for nearly a year now and still going strong!!

That's a cracking website mate. Bit gutted I paid almost double for the Bosch wipers in Halfords earlier this year.

That is the same place as the ebay seller I posted. Sometimes you can get cheaper deals buying through their ebay store so its worth checking both.

just orderd some of these too

Cheers mate, and yeah for the price you pay i cant fault them, good old Google done me well on this one!! ha ha

Well atleast you have used the website and they have came up trumps. I will use the thanks button for this because I'm now going to have my whole family using flat wipers now :lol:

Thanks for the replies lads, ill be getting some of these. :)

If it is any consolation they come as standard on the FN2 and I have no complaints with them. I must have just got some shockers on my EP3! :lol:

Well looks like im going to need another blade, the drivers side has split a little, its still ok but as its MOT is due in two weeks im going to get replacements just in case they fail me on it.

I cannot find the item i bought on ebay last time, has anybody any ideas which ones on there are just as good or better?

These are excellent. Areo blades.

f1c71e0f.jpg

Back