• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Tuning

C

Chris1987

So looking for a little extra grunt in my FN2.

Here is what I propose ...

• Toda Exhaust Manifold
  • Toda Cat Back
  • HKS RSK
  • Skunk2 Throttle Body
  • Hondata Flashpro

Their is method to my madness, I want a CT charger but can't justify the cost .... just yet :D

Anyone experienced the Toda system ? Does is sound OK ?

Opinions to my suggestions would be grateful, also any ideas where to purchase ? The more I save the quicker I can get my charger :lol:

Cheers

For FN2... TDI North fella. Where in Essex are you if you don't mind me being nosey?

For FN2... TDI North fella. Where in Essex are you if you don't mind me being nosey?

I've heard they are good but is quite a trek, is it not ? Are they the also the same guys in Thurrock ?
Had work done their before on another car, thought they was quite expensive.
I also have access to ramps etc so more than happy to fit exhaust myself, I know with the hondata though i will need someone who knows what they are doing.

I live in Wickford mate.

TDi in Thurrock is a different company now, they used to be linked.

TGM in Fleet is good for spanner work and Romain at Eurospec for mapping if you are in the Southern counties and don't want to make the trip up North. (TGM don't do mapping and use Romain).

Cheers Loxy.

Are Toda parts any good ? Not having experienced any Toda products 1st hand I'm unsure, but being one of the dearest on the market I would assume so ?

I'm looking for good gains but want quality their as well. I know I can go on eBay and get the exhaust system for half the price but probably will get half the gains & quality.

Toda make one of best performing and best made exhausts and manifolds for the FN2.

You'll not go far wrong with their kit.

The Tegiwa manifold is very close to it, I had that and it performed very well.

I went to TDI in thurrock yesterday for FRS on my FN2. Great guys that certanly know their stuff. You're not far from them, so just pop down there and speak to them, it wont hurt.
Looking at some of the other cars they had down there i think your car would be in safe hands.

Have spoke to Shaun today he is going to get something together for me.

Back