• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fn2 window tint solution

Hi just read a few posts about cant tint the lower plastic window on the boot and i came across this on another honda site looks a really really good idea and cheap they come pre cut and just clip in, (very handy if you wish to sell the car) the lad paid about 40 quid with delivery so i went on the site thinks its in norway but they will deliver to uk you can pick what windows you want, the full fn2 back window package comes in at about 140 euros. They have a video to watch but the only downside for me is the clips they use they look quite chunky and if you put them on electric windows they wont go down with the window but for the back windows on the fn2 that wouldnt be a problem. Sorry if this is already known news but if anybody has it done what do these clips look like. Heres the site link http://www.sunplex.se/home.aspx

Definitely different. Not seen them before!
Me either the lad put pics up and it does look good no ripples looks solid black but from the inside looks like your looking through polarized sunglasses quick diy job as well

Does anyone have any photos of these on the civic?

More specifically if anyone has had them done do they damage the rubbers etc?

Cheers

These are the pics i found off the other forum he's only done the small window on the boot as his others were already tinted doesnt mention anything about the rubbers (so prob means had no problems) to me it looks a lot better and more crisp from the outside than his proper tint but from the inside i prefer the tone of the proper tint so 6 of one half a dozen of the other as they say.
6227039627_676a295140_z.jpg
6227048963_d1eee6c91a_z.jpg
6227547272_e4dac86324_z.jpg

i agree the colour from the outside is really nice although if i was gonna get the small window id want the others to match as oppose to getting it done seperattly. the 4 back windows are 107 which works out cheaper than the one sheet and a seperate tint job. the inside colour i could more than live with. definatly food for thought. is the guy still active on other forum? id like to quiz him

liam

Back