• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

forge

G

geordie

has anyone got a pic of one fitted and where can i get one and how much should i pay :lol:

geordie said:
has anyone got a pic of one fitted and where can i get one and how much should i pay :lol:

Here's the baby :wink:

forge3.jpg

Think they're about £200 new - I got mine 2nd hand, tho I think I am about the 4th owner :shock: It is a wicked piece of kit - get one, you won't regret it :lol:

Very loud, especially in VTEC, easy to fit and AFAIK the only open cone filter not to suffer heat soak (if Matt's RR figures were anything to go by!!! 8) )

Matt_D said:
Wicky, did you not get the aluminium heatsheild with it ?

Yes I did, but couldn't get it to fit properly :? So it's in a box in the garage :roll:

Will the gains be better if I manage to fit the heatshield? Saying that I am getting 215bhp just from the Forge and Spoon zorst, so not doing so bad :wink:

Assimilate said:
Matt_D said:

Yes I did, but couldn't get it to fit properly :? So it's in a box in the garage :roll:

Will the gains be better if I manage to fit the heatshield? Saying that I am getting 215bhp just from the Forge and Spoon zorst, so not doing so bad :wink:

Thats not bad at all TBH. I would have thought that due to the design it would suffer a tad from heat soak. But then again a RR session is done with the bonnet up, so in real life I would expect the figures to be much lower without adequate shielding/cold air.

I have to say it's a horrible looking piece of kit but it does sound bloody great and it does the job.

Assimilate said:
Mark43 said:
I have to say it's a horrible looking piece of kit but it does sound bloody great and it does the job.

It would probably look a bit better if I cleaned it :roll:

No offence meant mate........i look horrible as well but i do the job and i sound great :? :lol: :wink:

Mark43 said:
Assimilate said:
Mark43 said:

It would probably look a bit better if I cleaned it :roll:

No offence meant mate........i look horrible as well but i do the job and i sound great :? :lol: :wink:

LMAO Mark :lol: And you don't look horrible :p I couldnt comment as to whether you sound great though *makes mental note to ask Jackie the next time she sees her* :wink:

Assimilate said:
Scousefella said:
Ah the memories of the sound of Forge. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ah yes Scouse, thanks to you I now scream like a good'un :wink: :lol:

Steady Lass - I will have PM's galore. :wink: :twisted:

Scousefella said:
Assimilate said:
Scousefella said:

Mind your head on the way out Carl :wink:

Mark43 said:
Scousefella said:
Assimilate said:
Scousefella said:

Mind your head on the way out Carl :wink:

I'm having the doors specially widened for him, just to fit his head through :wink:

Assimilate said:
Matt_D said:

It probably won't give any gains but what it might do is reduce the intake temps a bit.

Anyway its another shiny piece under the bonnet :wink:

Back