• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

forum abbreviations

Nefor knows that I really don't like griffin being associated with vaginas from past post involving griffin and vaginas so IMO it was a smug dig.

Don't be offended though, I only said it was a smug dig, it's not like I'm threatening you or anything?

IFRS - International Financial Reporting Standards.

Me and Tolner discussed this once, I think it needs to go in.

LINWAR - apparently this means "life is nothing without a risk".

I never knew this, but was conversing with someone about a local business called Linwar Motors this morning and was told it was named after this.

I wish there was a hidden meaning to this addition but it's really not that interesting.

Thus ends my input.

Indeed Joe, barely a day goes by when we're not discussing IFRS IMO. (not IMHO)

I am aware you're not a fan of the association but it was the first thing that came to mind that I knew you would understand my point with. I intentionally used 'vagina' rather than something more offensive to try and avoid you taking it the wrong way.

Besides the whole point of my initial reply was to dissuade any potential argument with Jermal posting Harris which I have seen used by many of *** clique and others but I was under the impression it was a name for arse rather than something which made you rofl. I wasn't sure you had seen it and were assuming he was taking the Michael. Of course that aim has been somewhat destroyed by our subsequent argument.

No smugness or smart arsery intended.

1314844679437.jpg

Jesus Griff what's up with you lately.

Griffin is and forever will be another name for a lady garden.

I mean Family Guy had Peter Griffin (Penis Vagina) and Lois Griffin (Loose Vagina) as a running joke.

You may not like it and I for one would never use it against you as I'm sure Nefor definitely hasn't but please just stop taking it as a personal front against you.

My cousin is called Richard Ryder, Dick Ryder for short, and you know what he does if someone takes the **** out of him for it? Laughs, because there's no reason to take offence. At all. Stop it.

The secrets of harmony:

1. Griff - don't bite
2. Everyone else - don't bite at Griff if he bites
3. Meditation

I'm currently writing a book on it, but that's essentially all you need to know.

Pad it out a bit with some fancy words, full page drawings and an introduction to the author and you'll sell millions.

Right, I'm posting this not to be offensive or rude or to spur on arguments or to throw my toys out of the pram. Just to be clear.

Just because my post was directly below jermals doesn't mean I'm replying to his post. The post was intended for everyone that wanted there made up on the spot lolworthy abbreviation added.

As said its known i dont care for the association of griffin with vaginas and using it for an example to griffin is a tad risky, I'm still allowed my opinion even though my opinions spur on supposed arguments, mostly bought on by other user who like to add there 2 pence.

Saying smug, or being accused of being smug is and should be brushed off. It's not really offencive is it? I'm the smuggest of them all and quite easily shrug it off when someone says im being so.

If you all want me from viewing my opinion then tell me so, if you find me that much of a problem to the forum then tell me to fcuk off and I'll go. I'm not here to argue or upset the members but if I've got something to say within reason I'm going to say it, if a member wants to view there opinion of me I'll have an opinion to come back with. I think that just because I'm saying it, it therefore instantly means I'm throwing my toys out of the pram, causing myself problems etc.

If you read back through the comments between me and nefor and imagine its not me saying it you'll find it's not actually that bad.

Just because my post was directly below jermals doesn't mean I'm replying to his post. The post was intended for everyone that wanted there made up on the spot lolworthy abbreviation added.
My apologies, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Saying smug, or being accused of being smug is and should be brushed off. It's not really offencive is it? I'm the smuggest of them all and quite easily shrug it off when someone says im being so.
It's not the accusation of being smug, it was merely not wanting you to think it was an attack on you. I wouldn't have defended my point quite so much if I had actually been trying to be a smart ****.

Anywho I can't think of any useful or funny abbreviations for now so I shall leave it those who can. :)

We need a Griffin rant/ emo/ bullying/ feeling sorry for myself thread so we can keep it all in one thread

Well this is going well.

You have to consider the common denominator whenever these hissy fits flare up.

I can't comment on this though as I'm only seeing half of the argument.

FFS needs to go in though as it's fitting.

Back