• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forum URL car stickers.

Ok just like we ran a poll for the Forum banner, We will run a poll for the forum URL car stickers 8)

All you Photoshop wizards can now get to work (again) on designing the URL stickers 8)

Once we have a sufficient amount of entries in this thread we will run a poll just as we did before.

The winning design will then be forwarded on to mook so he can get cracking on printing off some stickers :D

Just a reminder of the URL.

www.type-r-owners.co.uk

Here's a quick play i had with it,

Tried something simple bt different from the normal URL stickers

ForumSticker.jpg

I had an idea a while ago and had ago at putting it down on paper, well screen although I like my idea my effort was a bit crap, someone might be able to do better with it though, will post up my effort first then go into detail later :D

Carl

Please somebody design some top notch one's as i'm planning on sticking them on my car.....!!! :D

Where do you get all your type R templates???? or are you guys just brilliant as designing things :?:

Carly said:
Please somebody design some top notch one's as i'm planning on sticking them on my car.....!!! :D

Where do you get all your type R templates???? or are you guys just brilliant as designing things :?:

Were just brilliant babe :lol: :lol:

I will put some of my ideas up over this weekend when I get some spare time :)

Don't try and play that off as for her Steve, you know you've been itching for a pink URL for years man :lol:

HASNIC said:
Don't try and play that off as for her Steve, you know you've been itching for a pink URL for years man :lol:

Eugh...No way.

That pink would clash with the Milano red and my green eyes.

I do have SOME taste man. Sheesh :roll:

:lol:

I had a play with this...personally I feel that it should be as simple and effective as possible.....i.e. no fancy pictures or colours....(even though they do look cool).

Black or clear background with just type r logo and the url....maybe someone else can play with this...I lost my y in type cos I was fekkin about. :evil:

Black or clear background will blend it with any colour car.

Right here's my idea, although the graphic is a bit shite :lol:

type-r-owners_url.jpg

Ok basically a different design like the above for what Type R we own with the url underneath, so the above is the DC2 Teg so DC2 owners can have this, then one for DC5, CTR and the Accord :idea:

Carl

N77_CEJ said:
Right here's my idea, although the graphic is a bit crap :lol:

type-r-owners_url.jpg

Ok basically a different design like the above for what Type R we own with the url underneath, so the above is the DC2 Teg so DC2 owners can have this, then one for DC5, CTR and the Accord :idea:

Carl

I really like that idea! 8)

Well that would certainly be noticed Carl!

Good sketch by the way :lol: :wink:

Back