• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forum URL car stickers.

Hmmm shame i've only got a Sport lol. Maybe there could be an idea for other owners to have the option of maybe "Civic Sport on type-r owners.co.uk" or whatever model theyve got :?

Dunno whether thats a good idea or im just talking crap as usual :oops: :lol:

N77_CEJ said:
Right here's my idea, although the graphic is a bit crap :lol:

type-r-owners_url.jpg

Ok basically a different design like the above for what Type R we own with the url underneath, so the above is the DC2 Teg so DC2 owners can have this, then one for DC5, CTR and the Accord :idea:

Carl

Very good carl!, like the design concept of it, however the text is rather difficult to read, could it be a little clearer? peeps have to be able to read it when you over take them!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

clawz said:
N77_CEJ said:
Right here's my idea, although the graphic is a bit crap :lol:

type-r-owners_url.jpg

Ok basically a different design like the above for what Type R we own with the url underneath, so the above is the DC2 Teg so DC2 owners can have this, then one for DC5, CTR and the Accord :idea:

Carl

Very good carl!, like the design concept of it, however the text is rather difficult to read, could it be a little clearer? peeps have to be able to read it when you over take them!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really like that one too, any change we can choose the car, I dont want a pic of a DC5 on my EP3.

- Kevin.

Dotty I think you should get hold of Mook and ask him what he can do in the way of a simple straight forward url address with the 'R' as the Type 'R' logo.

That way at least we can have something.

Okay, here`s my "effort" :lol:

carsticker2dy.jpg

You`ll notice that no, it`s not instantly readable from 35 miles away, and the reason for that, is by my way of thinking, if peeps are trying to look at it whilst the car is moving, they`ll need bloody good eyesight to read and remember the URL.

So...........I think that something more eyecatching is needed so they notice the sticker when the car`s stopped, and there it is.............voila. :lol:

Feel free to diss my design-skills and award as few votes as I got for the banner last time.................LOL ! :lol:

Oh dear..........as can be seen, I`ve rushed this in after having one too many :oops: It can be tidied up if need`s be................. :lol:

dexter said:
when the car`s stopped, and there it is.............voila. :lol:

Catch me first :lol: :lol:

(joke)

Nice design but I fear it will be to complex to produce - Mook shoud be inputting to this thread anytime soon though :twisted:

dotty said:
dexter said:

(joke)

Nice design but I fear it will be to complex to produce - Mook shoud be inputting to this thread anytime soon though :twisted:

Aren`t they just printed straight-off Stu ?

dexter said:
dotty said:
dexter said:

(joke)

Im not sure of the process dexter - Mook will answer Im sure.

dexter said:
dotty said:
dexter said:

(joke)

That would need to be screen printed and Mook doesn't do screen printing as i asked him only this week for another batch of stickers.

Its a case of simple is best with vinyl cutting

HASNIC said:
dexter said:
dotty said:
dexter said:

(joke)

That would need to be screen printed and Mook doesn't do screen printing as i asked him only this week for another batch of stickers.

Ahhhh...............understood now Nick.

I`m sure I can knock up something nice and simple, with just the URL (as can others, no doubt. ) :D

dexter said:
HASNIC said:
dexter said:
dotty said:
dexter said:

(joke)

Ahhhh...............understood now Nick.

I`m sure I can knock up something nice and simple, with just the URL (as can others, no doubt. ) :D

I think shapes, outlines etc.... then vinyl cutting is wicked, and looks best. But detailed colour prints have to be screen printed from what i can gather and the screen printing kits costs and bomb according to Mook :(

carsticker2dy.jpg

I like this its an impressive piece of graphic work, but I think this is a bit over complicated for a forum sticker IMO

Also i drive a black CTR and i dont want some milano piece of junk stuck on my car :p :wink:

Black R said:
carsticker2dy.jpg

I like this its an impressive piece of graphic work, but I think this is a bit over complicated for a forum sticker IMO

Also i drive a black CTR and i dont want some milano piece of junk stuck on my car :p :wink:

Ah, but they`d all say that mate. :p

I chose colours that`d suit all the colours the CTR is finished in, as opposed to blue or yellow etc, that just wouldn`t match at all.
:wink:

Chris CCtyper is able to screen print so it is possible but I myself would want a simple and eye catching vinyl graphic on mine

Carl

Dexter I am loving that design aswell. A definate entry for the mouse mat design comp 8) :wink:

Back