• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Front Bumper

Danger200

Quick question for you lovely people, is it easy to get a front bumper off an EP3 CTR pre-facelift?
is there a "how to" or anything?

Thanks for your help

The guy who did the "how-to" makes me sick. How did he manage to take those plastic clip things off without destroying them!
I remember putting my type R badge on my front grill in Feb' and of the 12 I removed to get inside the grill, 9 disintegrated!
In fact, the top of one shot off and cracked me in the ear! It was minus 8 that day, it feckin' hurt (the stinging pain where you almost lose bladder control!). The local Germans wondered why the funny foreign man was doing an indian rain dance in his driveway & shouting obscenities!

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy who did the "how-to" makes me sick. How did he manage to take those plastic clip things off without destroying them!
I remember putting my type R badge on my front grill in Feb' and of the 12 I removed to get inside the grill, 9 disintegrated!
In fact, the top of one shot off and cracked me in the ear! It was minus 8 that day, it feckin' hurt (the stinging pain where you almost lose bladder control!). The local Germans wondered why the funny foreign man was doing an indian rain dance in his driveway & shouting obscenities!

That'll be why they broke, the cold would have made the plastic more brittle. ;)

Back