• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Front indicator bulbs

I feel stupid asking but whats the best way to change the front indicator bulbs on a pre face lift CTR 03.... I have looked for another thread so hopefully im not asking whats already been asked.
ive looked under the hood and there doesnt seem to be much room.. or do i have to make do with the small amount of space?
thanks all

You have to go peel back the wheel arch liner and slip your hand through.

The manual has pictures if you have a copy knocking about.

I didn't read the manual and left a load of skin from my knuckles in the engine bay.

RTFM.

Bugger!

I thought it would be easier than that.

It's already taken me 45 mins to replace the head/side lights. Looks like a good guide, i'll be trying that tomorrow.

Bugger!

I thought it would be easier than that.

Easier? It's a piece of ****! You don't even need to open the bonnet!

There's also a great guide in the Honda Civic owners manual that comes with all Honda Civics. ;)

I know it looks easy on paper but I always end up breaking things I do like this ;)

I don't think I've ever taken a piece of trim off and been able to put it back on without some clip or bracket breaking.

I did see the one in the manual but came here for tips.

Back