• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Front JDM ARB

due for a service soon and am thinking of getting both front and rear JDM ARB's fitted.

I know you guys say the rear ARB is good and gives you a better feel in cornering, but nothing has been said about the front ARB.

would it be wasted money? does it do anything to effect performance on any level?

thanks

The front JDM ARB offers no performance/handling benefits over the UK one. It just has a bend in it to accommodate new manifolds/headers/downpipes for the exhaust. The UK ARB does not have this bend in it.

I was thinking about getting the rear of these, but it would be just for the sake of it, as I don't think I would ever do enough hard driving to notice it if you can anyway.

Front one though would be a good call though if you were getting some JDM YO exhaust goodies.

Back