• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Front towing eye, where is it :D and is there supposed to be a screw in one?

The reason I ask is I'm taking it to a rolling road soon and this is a requirement presumably to help strap the car down tight.

Should there be a screw in front towing eye (or two), do they fit behind the fog light covers I assume? And should I thus have one in the boot somewhere?

Thanks mate, I will have to have a nosey at weekend, tried google images for em and not had much luck, never do with search on here either lol

Nice one cheers Lottie, will get down and have a nosey and see if there are some towing eyes in the black bag in my spare wheel :)

There isnt anything extra you need to fit, the tow eye is welded to the car

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't see owt in the manual but will have another browse.

Whats the score with the back towing eye, is that a screw in job as I see numerous people running anodised things sticking out of the middle of their rear bumpers :)

Stupid tow hooks people fit to get towed our of the barrier if they stash it on track.

But never go on track.

Back