• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Yeah I think it might improve after a while. I had a 230bhp golf before, much faster in a straight line but no where near as much fun in the corners!

Fuel light has just come on at 156 miles! These things really don't like short slow Journeys! Doesn't even make it into VTEC that often either!

Jesus that's impressive.

I just managed 321 miles on standard fuel, I was at +4000rpm for nearly all of that.

My last ep3 wouldn't have managed this.

Central Edinburgh - Rush hour - 17-25mpg depending on how I drive. 215 miles out of the last tank until the fuel light came on, but when I brimmed it I could only fit £45 of V power so around 39 litres. Maybe my tank is smaller than everyone else, that or my fuel gauge is knackered - the needle was touching the bottom when I filled up.

Motorways.... I barely use them. Think about 30mpg. Its not the right car to use on a motorway anyway, BZZZZZZZZZ

I managed 125 miles to a full tank, 3/4 of that was used in the first 85 miles at Donington Park though haha!

I was doing around 4-5 laps of the Nurburgring to 1 tank.
On the other hand. I drove from Hertfordshire to Germany on 1 tank.

Dont even look or care what i get any more. Not what the car is there for or about.

384miles to a full tank of V-Power from Scotland to Oxford. 400 mile trip. Again I boot it and enjoy it. For a performance hatch I think the fuel economy on it is not bad.

I get about 45 miles off £10

and around 270 off a full tank

but that's not driving for economy, driving as normal

I managed 140 miles to full tanks today did a track day. But on average I get 220/230 maybe down to heavy right foot.

Back