• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I think I'm filling up twice a month now, pretty sickening considering my commute is only 8 miles return and I'm also only in 6 days out of every 12.

I was going to say, it's quite good. Last time I measured, I think I averages 22, so not bothering to measure any more. :lol:

Had a fair old drive today, around 180 miles round trip to Evesham and back.
Was brimmed to top and have half a tank left.

Sat at 70mph on the d/c's and m/ways but reasonably pleased with the economy to be fair, as it had its ar5e smacked in vtec coming off all the roundabouts on the A46 :lol:

So easy to get addicted to the howl. :twisted:

Must admit there was LOADS of standing water on the roads in the storms on the way back, and the mrs is very nervous of the car in the wet. Bridgestone FTL.
Had to laugh when my little lad asks:
"Dad, have you got intermediate tyres on, or full wets?"

:cool:

Getting about 260 from the F20 now, quite pleased with that, well really happy with it really :D .

To anyone thinking of getting an EVO (Dooks)
This is what you've got to look forward to :(
IMG_0249.jpg

TBH I've not filled the car up in over 3 weeks and it's just under 1/4 of a tank so that estimate might have been somewhat out. Either that or I was doing more pointless trips in the local area. :lol:

Mine is all pootling along at 30 or 40. Just that 3/4 mile bit of dual carriage way on my work run.
I've been in the little pug all week but took the EVO to get Jenna from work tonight.
Feels more special now that I don't often drive it :)

Back