• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fujitsubo RM01A

Hi all

I'm thinking of Getting a Fujitsubo RM01A for my DC5. Just wondering if anyone from the essex area is running one i could possibly come and have a listen to. I know they sound nice but it's probly better to listen to it in person rather than just from a video from youtube.

I have one on my EP3, I live in Bretwood. But im moving in a few weeks.

So you had better be quick.

What other mods do you have as my car is running pretty much a stock setup.
Ok i will arrange a time to have a look. When are you moving?

I have a K100, TODA race header and a Gruppe 'M.

I'm moving on the 5th Nov, but I work in Billericay and my parents live in Brentwood so im always up that way anyway.

Dan (nefor) has a video of his DC5 with a fujitsubo one. Shows some static revs from the front and back of the car aswell as a flyby.

No doubt he will post it when he sees this, I can't access youtube at work.

It's definitely still image, shows as a .jpg

Dan (nefor) has a video of his DC5 with a fujitsubo one. Shows some static revs from the front and back of the car aswell as a flyby.

No doubt he will post it when he sees this, I can't access youtube at work.

I know they sound nice but it's probly better to listen to it in person rather than just from a video from youtube.

I can link to it if you want to listen though :).

Back