• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gave the DC5 the full monty today - Picture Heavy!

Exterior Paint
-Meguiars Shampoo plus
-Meguiars DCAP by the PC
-Chemical Guys EZ Glaze by the PC
-Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 by hand, ClearCote foam pads.
-Meguiars Last Touch
Wheels
-Meguiars Wheel Brightener
-Meguiars Shampoo plus
-CG Jetseal 109
-Meguiars All Season Dressing
Calipers
-Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner
-CG Jetseal 109
Interior
-Megs All Purpose cleaner on the dash and carpets.
-Megs NXT tech protect on all plastics
Glass
-Megs Glass Cleaner
-CG Jetseal 109
Lights and Wind Deflectors
-Megs Plastic X
-CG Jetseal 109

Awesome mate - I cant wit for the chance to get my PC out and give mine a good going over, think I am gonna have to try out the Jetseal soon :cool:

How long did the whole process take, including the wash??

Does the Meg's DCAP work well as an all in one?? I am looking for a 1 step product for my PC, to save on time as I use a combination at the moment.

You could have polished your passenger side wing mirror glass in the interior shot :p

Awesome mate - I cant wit for the chance to get my PC out and give mine a good going over, think I am gonna have to try out the Jetseal soon :cool:

How long did the whole process take, including the wash??

Does the Meg's DCAP work well as an all in one?? I am looking for a 1 step product for my PC, to save on time as I use a combination at the moment.

You could have polished your passenger side wing mirror glass in the interior shot :p

It took me around 4 hours Saturday for the paint. And another 4 on Sunday for the wheels, calipers and the inside.

The DACP is supposed to be very good but I struggled a little TBH. Although is was very cold and it was the first time I have used it.

White is a nightmare to work on I have found as you cannot see the product on the paint. Its all guess work, had it broken down? Have you got a good coverage? Is it on to thick/thin. My NHB EP3 was far better to work on.

All in all in seems a good combo but y old Sonus range (that I sold:confused: ) was just the muts nuts on NHB but it was a 3 step system, +clay +sealent +optional wax so it was very long winded.

The jetseal is the bollox tho, it goes on the CG EZ glaze very well and I would say its going to be very very tough. It's also good on glass and plastic:cool:

Let me know how you get on matey.

Lee.

PS, check out the crazy 109 beading pics.:p

2004685130427712279_rs.jpg

2004682725617222111_rs.jpg

:cool::cool::cool:

Awesome results

CW is a hard colour to make your work look worth while too.

I do love a nice bead :twisted:

I know mate, it always looks a bit errrrr....flat:confused:

Yeah, well sort of.

I used to get decent results using Nattys Paste Wax (The white one) on my old CW DC5. Not massively expensive so try it & see what you think ;)

Back