• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

GCs Honda Civic Type R (Mod edit: Gavin has sadly passed away)

yea totally agree with you there,will repaint them one night in the week

i have just covered 63500miles now,only 1.5k since ive had it

alough i dont use it as a daily driver,my nova diesel is for that :)

Decided to ge the car out of the garage and take it to the local rolling road on sat

She mad 220bhp :) not bad for just an exhuast :)

Is indeed very sadly correct :( met gav once with a mate who knew him - seemed a good lad :( very sad.

RIP fella. Hope you are somewhere peacefull.

RIP fella, wasn't even driving. If the driver was at fault I hope they throw the book at him/her.

RIP fella, wasn't even driving. If the driver was at fault I hope they throw the book at him/her.

I have read that the driver has passed away too, but nothing concrete - scan the saxo forum link, there are a few links in there.

Man, I hate reading stuff like this... :(

Reminds me of the evening I took the call from the police, telling me my Dad had passed away in a cycling accident ( hit by a car on a 70mph stretch in MK)..

Sickening feeling.

RIP man, thoughts immediately go out to your family lad; imagine being his mother or father taking the call from the police :(

Be easy on the roads guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back