• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

latest

The number is completely random, picked out of a box on the production line and which ever they pick out is fitted
I've heard that said, but everything I've seen so far has been in accordance with age, so there must be some continuity to it.

I've heard that said, but everything I've seen so far has been in accordance with age, so there must be some continuity to it.

Picked mine up end of October, number 8100, so 1000 produced a month is probably about right, seeing as majority are heading to the States it seems.

That is definitely not normal and would indicate a problem somewhere.
Get it checked out quickly before the car ruins another 2 tyres.

so I did get it checked, but not by Honda, unbelievably local main stealer doesn't have an alignment machine that can do 20" rims. Service Manager was extremely embarrassed and admitted that they will likely have to pay to oursource alignment checks for Customers with FK8 20" on.

So I had to take it to my local who confirmed the alignment was out at the front. 3 degree on toe-in instead of the 2 degree, which doesn't sound a lot if you say it's only 1 degree out, but then sounds a lot worse when you think 50% extra toe than normal. I guess this is why my inside shoulders have worn a lot quicker than expected.

Service Manager said if I confirm the alignment is out they will raise a warranty request to HondaUK for 2 new tyres and cover the fact I had to pay myself £30 to get the alignment checked.

so what you think my chances of getting 2 new tyres and my £30 back? (holds breath)

Back