• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Genuine Honda standard Civic rubber mats fit perfect and are good quality. I got mine from Cox Motor Parts.

I got my mats free of charge genuine Honda type r ones. Even got the invoice to prove it @ 0.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been posted yet

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9rV53p2R9Y[/video]

oooh...that's my 'when the boss isn't around' watching right there! Thanks!

Fair play Mitz....I had absolutely no chance on the mats - you must have caught him in a good day...!

oooh...that's my 'when the boss isn't around' watching right there! Thanks!

Fair play Mitz....I had absolutely no chance on the mats - you must have caught him in a good day...!
They give me £250 worth of type r merchandise to be fair.
T-shirt, polo shirt, cap, nice racing jacket, key ring, beach towel and few other bits, also £250 off the lights pack! So would have felt cheeky to ask for the mats, but did think standard set would be supplied!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

have you bought from there before??? Going to your dealer next...

Not watched it all but FK2 feels more rapid - a common theme it appears.....(cant see these chaps being on the next top gear series by the way..!)

have you bought from there before??? Going to your dealer next...

Not watched it all but FK2 feels more rapid - a common theme it appears.....(cant see these chaps being on the next top gear series by the way..!)
Nope, but I was to first one to order the fk8 from them. After deal was agreed I asked the manager of the sales guy if he could throw in some merchandise freebies as I was the first

I got a service dongle fitted free of charge.
It links with a "My Honda" App on your phone.
It includes a Tracker.
It shows all your journeys & gives you daily driving points.
Best thing is it sends you notification when you car leaves a designated area.
Be warned though, 1st night home, I selected an area immediately around my car before I went to bed. About 3 hrs later, I got notification my car had moved.
I crapped myself.
Leaped out of bed, ran to the window & pulled open the curtains....my car was still sitting in her space.
I checked the App, my car was still where it was, but the circle had moved.
I then drew a bigger circle & I've never had any other issues.
Highly recommend.

ooohhhhh righty then!!! I got the 5 year service plan so I shall be making a call....!!! Thanks Gents

I also have some paint discoloration on the champ white paint in the rear arches and a few splashes on the wings behind the front wheels. turned it a brown colour. I think no/little clear coat was applied let alone Lifeshine, so when the road grime has been flicked up onto it, its become engrained in the paint. I tried tar remover but nowt.....If anyone has the same be good to hear from you. Photos to follow...

ooohhhhh righty then!!! I got the 5 year service plan so I shall be making a call....!!! Thanks Gents

I also have some paint discoloration on the champ white paint in the rear arches and a few splashes on the wings behind the front wheels. turned it a brown colour. I think no/little clear coat was applied let alone Lifeshine, so when the road grime has been flicked up onto it, its become engrained in the paint. I tried tar remover but nowt.....If anyone has the same be good to hear from you. Photos to follow...
I think you wait for the confirmation of the service plan to arrive in the post and then it should have details to book in the dongle install. Well that is what the sales guy told me! I do want to book mine in sooner though, rather than wait!

the dreaded squeal no doubt!

Whats the service dongle thing??

Yep its the brake squeal. It is really bad under gently driving . S0 embarrassing in a new car. Also my new bonnet scope is back ordered and my honda dealer want to charge me £20 per day for a loan car, WTF. I have opened a complaint with Honda uk.

Thanks canis for the heads up

FK2 brakes squeal/squealed too. Honda say it's a feature of the high performance braking system. Yes it's annoying. Not much can be done as it is a symptom of the composition of the discs and pads.

Back