• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

So I couldn’t resist any longer and went to test drive and look at this yesterday...

4e68424a228b1eaa25a92dc00c245adb.jpg

c931432310cb4012d40cff488cb46b5e.jpg

It’s a demonstrator if there’s which is for sale at £30,444 with around 700 odd miles.

Tried all the different modes, have to say comfort was nice and definitely a good move to use it everyday, then sport I think is waste of time, as I would either use comfort or R+

It goes really well and feels great, I would have liked to have driven an fk2 again after but they didn’t have any. As I am torn between the 2.

I think it’s definitely on the cards for one of them, but the time is not quite right for me at the moment, so something to look forward to for next year and I can see where the prices go.

I have an ep3 to keep me busy sorting out until then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine got collected earlier. Pleased with the price I got for it.

Not a massive loss since I got it (the first one)

Yeah it wont do any harm to hang on as the facelift might be announced in the not too distant future.

Id also try the FK2 as well as a lot say its feels the more urgent car, plus with early ones out of warranty soon, you can mod away....

Thought that plate said NSX for a sec there :D

thanks - can you also teach me the apostrophe s rule....still don't know that one ;)

It's not that hard to learn its subtleties. Mark's unlikely to get the pleasure of correcting you if you learn where to place the marks though. :lol:

Civic tested against Golf R and Megane in this month's EVO. Civic took 13.8 seconds to get to the ton which was a lot slower than when they last tested it.

There's also a tyre test using 235/35 R19, so not too different sizewise from ours.

Civic tested against Golf R and Megane in this month's EVO. Civic took 13.8 seconds to get to the ton which was a lot slower than when they last tested it.

There's also a tyre test using 235/35 R19, so not too different sizewise from ours.

Did it win the test? Must have been a duffer

Sponsored just means it's a paid (or rewarded) promotion from a company/supplier.

It's actually against youtube policy (and advertising standards) to make a video with a payment from a company OR free demonstrator or any material payment without stating at or near the start of the video the phrase "CONTAINS PAID PROMOTION".

If you find any youtube video you suspect to contain such payment or promotion without clearly displaying this phrase then you should report them using the youtube reporting system.

...Ps will watch video later, I'm intrigued now :lol:

The Australians have some horn for those i30N's, any video I've seen on youtube about them they go on as if they are the best thing since sliced bread, all reviews smell of paid promotion though

The Australians have some horn for those i30N's, any video I've seen on youtube about them they go on as if they are the best thing since sliced bread, all reviews smell of paid promotion though

I'm driving one on Sunday at Millbrook as part of their marketing campaign. Will let you know how they compare.

Aha a sleeper agent sent into infiltrate the enemy, I like it....

Just keep tutting loudly, shaking your head to the instructor....

Nah they are great cars by all accounts. I wouldn't swap for one but nice to see people can look past the badge

Back