• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Good. Does my head in this little trend.

It's mostly cambertarded Vdubs I see with no front plate though.

No not yet, got a spanking new Eventuri and the HKS sat in the car ready to go. As I have a lot of spare time been reading up a lot and from what I can see you need to to upgrade the downpipe and cat to get any useful gains. I'll get the car mapped using ktuner at the same time.

I got in a car yesterday and tried steering and even with the pain, I just wouldn't drive as didn't feel right. I'm doing 4 hours of physio a day now I reckon 3 weeks and I should be able to drive,

Nothing like your accident but I snapped by Tibia and Fibula a while back, so know the pan of physio and looking out the window, seeing you car and not being able to do anything about it! Stay strong my friend, you shall be back creating emission's soon

Good. Does my head in this little trend.

It's mostly cambertarded Vdubs I see with no front plate though.

if you were the owner, wouldn't you say it just got stolen?? Fool!

And as for the front two tyres, I bet its caught a lot of owners out expecting at least 10K miles on them and not giving it the full lock inspection...!

And as for the front two tyres, I bet its caught a lot of owners out expecting at least 10K miles on them and not giving it the full lock inspection...!

How long do the Conti6's last on the FK8, on average?

Who steals just 1 plate though?!

I'm driving one on Sunday at Millbrook as part of their marketing campaign. Will let you know how they compare.

An enjoyable car. Not sold on the noisy exhaust, but probably 80% of the Civic's ability for 80% of the price. Deserves to do well, and credit to Hyundai for putting on a great day

nice one!

I am half tempted to take it up the strip having been a few times now as a spectator. It would get destroyed by loads of stuff of course, but interested what time it would run. I reckon mid 14's if you can get wheel hop tamed...

nice one!

I am half tempted to take it up the strip having been a few times now as a spectator. It would get destroyed by loads of stuff of course, but interested what time it would run. I reckon mid 14's if you can get wheel hop tamed...

Never been, but am looking to go to as many events as poss while I can. For this one I may just be a spectator unless I get caught up in it all!

If there's a minimum of 10 people up for it (only the majority has to be Jap cars) we can get a club pitch.

Never been, but am looking to go to as many events as poss while I can. For this one I may just be a spectator unless I get caught up in it all!

If there's a minimum of 10 people up for it (only the majority has to be Jap cars) we can get a club pitch.

I've never actually been to that one but I ll deffo be up for going if we can get a few of us to convoy up there ?

I've only been on here a year and a bit, but guess the forum has been to shows before? Maybe some of the mods or long 'serving' members can chip in?

How would insurance work for the day, would we need track day insurance? Never been to these events before!

How would insurance work for the day, would we need track day insurance? Never been to these events before!

Just make sure you hold the wheel and drive straight on the drag strip. No need for insurance if you don't swerve :D

Back