• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 GENUINE HONDA JDM MODULO 5000K FOG LIGHT KIT

Wiring on the JDM car is very different to the UK car and they aren't plug and play.

I know of someone who bought them and didn't bother fitting them rather than start chopping their loom.

Ah that sucks. Wonder why the wiring is so different on the JDM car. Do you know if it was just the fog light wiring that needed changing or if it meant modifying the cars loom?

The existing fog wiring couldn't drive the Modulo fogs, so it would need extra current/fuses etc.

I'm under the same impression as loxy, I remember the chap buying them & was unable to fit them. But then not so long ago dream automotive fitted them to someone's car, I let the chap know that these don't fit before he went in, heard nothing back so I assume they fitted them

I'm under the same impression as loxy, I remember the chap buying them & was unable to fit them. But then not so long ago dream automotive fitted them to someone's car, I let the chap know that these don't fit before he went in, heard nothing back so I assume they fitted them

Do we know who it was? I may message Dream Automotive and see how they did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I'm not saying it's impossible but not everyone wants to start adding higher rated fuses and/or additional wiring etc.

I can't remember, I still think it's not DIY possible, the chap that ordered them is pretty clued up

Had a chat with Phil at Dream about these. They are plug and play, the problems people are facing are due to installing them on the wrong side. IE left on right side. He has fitted a few sets without any trouble.

The chaps car is left hand drive so could explain his issues,
Think I'll be going Mugen front end so fogs will be disabled

These are plug and play. I've had some fitted. Not sure what trouble people had with fitting these

These are plug and play. I've had some fitted. Not sure what trouble people had with fitting these
Good job.

Chap in Civinfo bought them, can't remember who he took them to to fit, but he was told the loom was different and they didn't fit. Obviously not.

2d7583fa9a6f86929f9a90b783bdbbe4.jpg
0b007e3f9f23d49eb4f4e95a7dec89b8.jpg
58af7a13a5538499bc6ab46bb7505c83.jpg

Hi, I have these fog lights too.
how do they mount? Do I have to remove the bumper? it's complicated? are there any clips below and above and then dough move it with caution?

Back