• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Getting closer

A DC5 I have a reserve on should be ready for viewing next week.
Do ya think £12,000 might be a bit to much for this one?...
http://www.torque-imports.co.uk/cardetails.php?c=4
I know you can get them cheaper but its exact spec i want (black, black interior and c pack)
Keep checking cars for sale on ere but haven't even seen any in black, let alone one with black interior.
Cheers, any ideas or avice would be appriciated

You have excellent taste in colour :cool: ;)

Price is not bad given that it's retail, at the end of the day if it's what you want and worth the money to you then just go for it :D

I've just ordered mine from Andy@ 200BHP cars.

It might be worth giving him a call as he's a top bloke and well known on the DC5 forum.

Lee

..............also Allen I paid £11500 for a 2002 with C pack, carbon sills, engine start, parcel shelf, wind deflectors so it seems hes a little cheaper too.

And its only got 21k on the clock.

Cheers for that Lee, cant seem to use that link ya put up.
Does he have a cars in stock or does he just source them for ya?
Do ya know if he's got a site?

Decided... jus gonna go for it if car is all ok, dunno how long it'l be before same spec comes up again.
Jus one thing i found out today. read that when doin about 60 the revs are at about 3500? my whole journey to work is dual c/way n i norm do bout 70-80 (honest) is it noisey at these sorta speeds?

Got the call today and car is ready for veiwing fri so gonna go take a look.

Anyone got any last minutes tips or buying advice? (any common problems to look out for)
Still need alarm fitted? any recomends? they offered cat 1 cobra for £340?

Cheers for ya help, keep ya posted on how fri goes...

One more thing, I promise.
Ive noticed on alot of spares/upgrades that the date goes from 02 onwards?
Are the different to 01?

One more thing, I promise.
Ive noticed on of spares/upgrades that the date goes from 02 onwards?
Are the different to 01?

I'm not sure as I'm new to the ITR's , but it may have something to do with the different models e.g JDM, USDM ADM etc. I know in the US they have the RSX which is no where near as up as our JDM's.......I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back