• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Goldie Jon's Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI

Ben yeah GTI 00 is his username on here. Yeah he loves it. He currently has a spoon n1, unsilenced b pipe, and it booked in for sports cat and manifold :) he's coming on the next meet :)

The grooved are better when they get hot, good for fast road and trackdays. Watch out for drilled though, they look good but a prone to cracking.

Ben that's it :lol: Jesus I'm bad with names, must be because I'm getting nearer 30 :lol:

Sounds like he's got the bug ;) He's made more progress than me :( I'll have to get my act together :lol:

He has got the bug yes mate! Haha. I want to see that exhaust fitted before this meet. You'll be going through the tunnels!!

My silent diesel will be the camera car haha.

They make a fair amount of noise with an exhaust on bud ;)

I had a scorpion cat back on my vrs made a bit of noise. The run we had last year had 20 Honda's at 30 mph before entering the tunnels then all engaging vtec. Don't think my cupra with a Decat and miltek would be heard. Haha.

Ok today was remap day. Graph is below. The slight dip is due to a surge at max torque on the rollers, on the road is smooth as hell and pulls right up to 4.5k instead of the usual 3.5k-4k.

Easily as quick in a straight line as my ep3.

49mpg down and 44mpg home. :)

37e00e0d.jpg

77148a7a.jpg

Back